Asad LiaqatGraduate Researcher
- Election 2018: Political Attitudes Survey
- Political Attitudes in Lahore and the 2018 Election
- Note: The Honesty Puzzle
- Election in the Balance?
- Exercising Her Right: Civic and Political Pathways to Women's Political Participation in Pakistan
- Women’s votes matter: unpacking gender politics in a Pakistani mega-city
- What Lahore Thinks: Political Attitudes on Elections 2018
- Elections 2018: Does regional inequality matter?
- Invisible Citizens: Why More Women in Pakistan Do Not Vote
- Women’s Political Participation in Pakistan’s Big Cities: Evidence for Reform
- Survey shows elections too close to call
- What is half of Pakistan thinking?
- Women's Political Participation in a Pakistani Metropolis: Navigating Gendered Household and Political Spaces