Summer Internship Programme at IDEAS for Postgraduate and Advanced Undergraduate Students
The Summer Internship Programme is intended to provide ‘hands-on’ experience to postgraduate and advanced undergraduate students (both local and international). It offers learning and training opportunities in development and public policy issues and helps interns with their career planning and completion of their studies.
Typical tasks performed by interns include:
- Conducting and assisting in data collection, analysis and research
- Editing and publishing
- Cataloguing information
- Assisting in organisation for conferences, forums and other collaborative events
Interns are selected on a competitive basis and should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a degree programme in a development-related field such as economics, anthropology, sociology, public administration, law, etc.
- A demonstrable interest in the field of development
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Urdu
Postgraduates should have completed their graduate coursework; undergraduates should be in the final year of their degree programme.
How to Apply
The application period is currently closed. Please check back on the IDEAS website and our Facebook page for updates.