Enhancing human capabilities through access to health, nutrition, education, clean water and a clean environment is critical to sustainable development, inclusive growth and strengthening democracy. Development that overlooks inequities in access and participation, and inequalities in outcomes is neither sustainable, nor capable of contributing to long-term growth. Effective, efficient and inclusive systems of service provision are key to attaining development goals. The human development cluster engages with questions of market and government failures in social service delivery, and produces rigorous, multidisciplinary research into overcoming barriers to system reform, particularly in education and health.
- Punjab Education Sector Programme II
August 2017 - March 2020
- Teaching Effectively All Children (TEACh)
- School Leadership
- Non-Salary Budget Pakistan 2017 – 2018
- Public Private Partnerships in Education: Evidence from Pakistan
- Analyzing the Market for Shadow Education: Does Private Tuition Affect the Learning Gap Between Private and Public Schools?
- Punjab Economic Opportunities Program
Reports & Papers
2017 - 2018
Policy Briefs & Notes
November 15, 2017
February 26, 2018